Hello there~^^

Janeislost

[φιλ σε]
Hi people! My name is Jane and I'm very new to this site~

I've been role-playing for some time now, and I also write in almost all my spare time, so I tend to obsess over detail and grammar. I'd say I'm maybe semi-lit, more or less. I've been looking for a long term rp partner for some time now, mostly for romance or modern-day rp. Things are pretty chaotic around here so I can't do the quickest replies, but I get them done.

Some things about me? Um, well... my favorite color is gray. I'm a girl and 16 years old, and I often find my place among my seniors rather than my closer peers. I'm very open minded and indecisive, so I like to let the other person choose anything before I do. I draw a LOT and write all kinds of stories, and I also play piano by ear *very into the arts*. I'm open to anything, really, and always looking for new learning opportunities and experiences, so I believe that anyone that has anything to say to me has something new to offer.

Umm... I think that's about it for now^^ If you want to know anything, feel free to ask away! Thankssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back