• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello There. Seeking Obey Me: Shall We Date? Roleplay!

nightmaresatan

Hello!

I am a female, seeking other female roleplayers. I am over the age of 21, and would like to roleplay with people around my age. I am good at mirroring posts, but prefer to roleplay through PMs or over on Discord or E-mail, because I am mostly mobile bound. I am friendly oocly, and love to make friends!

I am seeking a roleplay where I can play against Satan or Lucifer from Obey Me: Shall We Date? the otome game. I am willing to double up on canonsxoc, but I'd prefer to play female or male mc for one and you can play female, nb, m for the other.

I am good with sticking with the original concept of the game/story, but I love AUs within Canon.

Canons I can/attempt to play: Mammon, Leviathan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Diavolo, Simeon

I hope to hear from you! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I would love to do this!! Especially if I can sub in for the mc or something

Happy Park GIF by SMARTY

I am a female, seeking other female roleplayers. I am over the age of 21, and would like to roleplay with people around my age. I am good at mirroring posts, but prefer to roleplay through PMs or over on Discord or E-mail, because I am mostly mobile bound. I am friendly oocly, and love to make friends!

I hope to hear from you! Thank you so much!
I’d be interested! Happy to roleplay through pms or over Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back