Hello RpNation!

Avior Rose Nuvini

Once again, hello!!! My name is Avior! Strange but its my name! My personal favorite type of role playing is magical/fantasy because magic is the best! I really don't mind to role play as anything, but I mainly role play as original characters. But once again, hello! Nice to meet you all! (Gosh this was terrible. I'm sorry.)

Hello and welcome, Avior. (Love the name!) I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. Please don't apologize for your introduction. It's an introduction: it served its purpose. I, too, love stories with magic in them, although I tend toward darker settings. But enough about me!

A couple of tips I usually share with newcomers: Start by checking out the rules if you haven't already. Then I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. All of those are available from the main ("forums") view of the site.

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, feel free to PM me or contact one of our amazing moderators or admins. You may also want to pop by the shout box (also available from the main or "forums" view) for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Enjoy RpNation while you can Rose, cuz it will be soon be bought off by the evil NinjaNation Corporation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back