• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello, RPN! Allow me to introduce myself.

MistyMoonlight

Moon Child
I am MistyMoonlight, but I go by Misty for short!

Here are a few things to know about me:

- I love Beauty and the Beast. I can and will talk about it for hours. I also love Phantom of the Opera.

- My favorite animals are tigers and wolves, but please, don't ask me to pick between the two. I refuse to do so.

- I can be a busy person from time to time, but isn't everyone? I hope to be more active here in the coming weeks, especially for the holiday season.

- I also get super excited when I get a good idea for a plot or anything of the sort, so sometimes I may talk in all caps.

That's all I can really think of right now, but if you think I'm cool, I'll be making a post after this one for what I look for in partners and whatnot. Hope to see you there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back