Hello, RP Nation

BAPE

Live Good Eat Good
I'd like to say I'm quite surprised how nice the UI looks. It's probably the cleanest forum I've ever been in, so good job design team!

Anyways, hello there! Some of you may know me as WiFiKing42 from a previous website, but to those who just met me, I'm a huge, huuuuge, PC enthusiast. I have a $700 build I call Wendy and it's been running for well over a year now. I'm also in love with Marvel, particularly the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and hope the Civil War arc is expanded much more than a single movie.

Anyways...speaking of roleplay, I'm not too picky with what kinds of roleplays I am in, but I do enjoy Sci-Fi, Realistic, Medieval, and Superpower roleplays. In fact, I have a science fiction story in early development, and if anyone is interested in helping me I'll be more than happy to let you give me some ideas!

@Pineapple[/URL] for lots of the design and BBCode we have now. :D I'm sure he'd love hearing you appreciate it!

Be sure to head over to the recruitment threads if you're in search for a RP that's looking. I won't go into too much detail, cuz I know one of the Fellows will be around to give you the formal welcome. (oWo)-b

Meanwhile, check out the RpN FaQ and the site rules.

I'm glad you have come to our site, and I hope you find your stay enjoyable. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back