Hello, Potential Friends!

Hi! I'm Ryan (I wasn't born with that name, but I mean...)

I've been roleplaying since I was 11, so for quite a while, now. I used to use various communities on Google+, but recent updates to both the app and my computer drove me to quit.

Recently I immersed myself in the world of Dungeons and Dragons, and it really made me miss the online RP experience.

Therefore, after a small amount of google-ing, I found myself at the metaphorical "front doorstep" of this website, eager to begin another metaphorical "chapter" in life.

I'll answer any questions, if you have them.

Thanks.

-Ryan

Google has all the answers xD I hope you have fun here! And hope you find a Dice RP that you find intresting and get involve in! (Dice Rp sounds like the kind you might like)

Hello, Ryan! Welcome to the best damn Rp site on the web! Haha, I don't even think I was being too dramatic with that intro. Well, I hope you find an Rp here that peeks your interest, since this place houses Rp's of all types. There are also Hosted Projects, they are considered advanced Rp's that have to do with the dice system. You could also join a casual Rp, if that's more your style.

Anyway, hope to see you around! I love seeing people from the site that were Ex Google+ users, since I used to use that as well. Hope you find a home here like I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back