Hello people

Gman

That guy
I just joined here and I have to say, this seems like a great place to find/make a roleplay. I have some experience RPing with friends but I still have room for improvement. I play mostly male characters but I'm learning to do female ones too. I'm pretty active and like to post as much as possible. If anyone is looking for people to do one on ones or group then hit me up. I am open to all genres and fandoms!

Welcome to the forums~! ^u^

I too play mostly (if not all) male characters, but am trying to bring myself to make female characters as well . . . I MUST LEARN.

welcome!

I'm the oposite, I play mainly female characters, for the simple fact, I always end up playing males a bit too feminine for my own taste >_< However, I am trying xD

Welcome to rpnation!

And, honestly, all my male characters seem really... umm... girly. So, I stick to female characters.

Harmonious said:
Welcome to rpnation!
And, honestly, all my male characters seem really... umm... girly. So, I stick to female characters.
It's not weird that I have mostly male characters, and I'm a girl, right? For the most part, I have maybe about 55% male characters and the other half are female characters. Very rarely do I use them because, well- I hate them. I'm so mean to them.

Tempestral said:
It's not weird that I have mostly male characters, and I'm a girl, right? For the most part, I have maybe about 55% male characters and the other half are female characters. Very rarely do I use them because, well- I hate them. I'm so mean to them.
It's not weird. I knew a girl that roleplayed only male characters. Well, really, all she did was use the same three characters over and over again. For me, my characters all have the same personality just different names. 'Cept like three, only three had totally different personalities.

Harmonious said:
It's not weird. I knew a girl that roleplayed only male characters. Well, really, all she did was use the same three characters over and over again. For me, my characters all have the same personality just different names. 'Cept like three, only three had totally different personalities.
Yeah, when I roleplay my characters I most certainly do try and give each and everyone a shot to see who my partner likes most. Rarely will I go ahead and keep using the same characters over and over, but sometimes I do so because they're more than likely my favorite, and most interesting.

Tempestral said:
Yeah, when I roleplay my characters I most certainly do try and give each and everyone a shot to see who my partner likes most. Rarely will I go ahead and keep using the same characters over and over, but sometimes I do so because they're more than likely my favorite, and most interesting.
I tend to recycle their personalities, since it's my personality with some twists. It's easy for me to roleplay that way.

And most of my roleplays die early, so I never really got a chance to get into my character.

Harmonious said:
I tend to recycle their personalities, since it's my personality with some twists. It's easy for me to roleplay that way.
And most of my roleplays die early, so I never really got a chance to get into my character.
It stinks when a roleplay dies early-on . . . because you never truly get a chance to get into the plot, or anything along those lines. I'd be happy to roleplay with you sometime if you were up for it! ^^

Tempestral said:
It stinks when a roleplay dies early-on . . . because you never truly get a chance to get into the plot, or anything along those lines. I'd be happy to roleplay with you sometime if you were up for it! ^^
I'd be honored roleplaying with you! So, how about we go to one of our threads and decide on a rp plot. How does that sound?

Harmonious said:
I'd be honored roleplaying with you! So, how about we go to one of our threads and decide on a rp plot. How does that sound?
Sounds good! I suppose we could head on over to mine. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back