Hello Peeps

chancesam

Just posting to say hello. I'm a bit lost but I think I'm getting the hang of it. :cool: If you have anything with superheroes, action, teenagers, or war, I'm very interested!

Hi there and welcome to RpNation. Congratulations on choosing the best roleplaying site there is on the internet. We have a large variety of roleplays, a great community of members, and awesome staff who are always happy to help.

We have two different types of roleplays; Roleplays and Forum Roleplays. The roleplays are neatly organized into different genres. The actual roleplay content is separated into three tabs; RP Overview/IC Roleplay, Character Sign-Up, and Out of Character. The forum roleplays are for project-like roleplays, or huge roleplays.

We a posting requirement to be able to access all of RpNation's tools. You just need to post 10 posts and be a member on this site for at least twenty-four hours. By then, you will be able to view the Shoutbox (a place you must come check out when available), send Private Messages, set a signature and so much more. If you have any questions and/or would like to learn more, please check out this thread: New Anti Spam Measures - Post Requirements

Anyway, I would like to wish you good luck and thank you for choosing RpNation. I hope to hear more of you in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back