Hello Out There

Numel

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.

One says, “I think I’ve lost an electron.”

The other says, “Are you sure?”

The first replies, “Yes, I’m positive…”

Alright so now that I've sufficiently cut the proverbial tension I'm obviously new here; I began my quest a few days ago traveling by web to the far reaches to the internet in search of a new site. As I began to lose hope and sleep I decided to stop and rest for a while when out of the corner of my browser a seemingly small Inn caught my eye, the name seemed ironic and easy to remember(two aspects I cherished in my sleepy state). Though wrought with fatigue I carried on determined to enter the Inn, as soon as I passed the threshold I began gathering information on those who came to the Inn from passers by. Slowly I realized I may have just found what I had been searching for. Overcome with a renewed sense of purpose I scavenged around the Inn gathering as much information as I could and plotting my next move.

Numel, you've chosen well. Welcome, and I hope you find the rest you've been looking for. Hopefully you've gotten my message, but if not, I am Doctor Calgori, and hello. You don't have to scavenge for information, though: we're all happy to help, and information is something we're always happy to give. Post around, talk to people, and get to know the community. And have fun :]

Hey Numel, welcome to the inn! I'm happy you didn't give up on your search and found us. Now, join a roleplay and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back