Hello, One and All!

ElementFive

One Time Luck
I signed up ages ago moving with the folks from Kathoran. I never really did anything, and now have returned, in need of a roleplay! Hope I have a great time with you all.

ElementFive said:
I signed up ages ago moving with the folks from Kathoran. I never really did anything, and now have returned, in need of a roleplay! Hope I have a great time with you all.
Welcome back!

I hope you enjoy your stay this time around :) .

If you ever need anything please don't hestitate to contact me or another staff member.

What type of genres do you like? I maybe able to suggest a game or two for you. Once people get back from work/school etc, they will also greet you and ask you to join their games.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]
What type of genres do you like? I maybe able to suggest a game or two for you. Once people get back from work/school etc, they will also greet you and ask you to join their games.

[/QUOTE]
I'm mostly into fantasy roleplaying, or really just medieval. I haven't done much forum roleplaying(AKA, I've never forum roleplayed in my entire life)but I have done one chat rp and I assume they can't be too much different.

Welcome to the dome, friend.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back