Hello O:

false

Hey, roleplayers. It's-a-me, false-io. And I've come to, erm, roleplay. Why yes. :U

I haven't really been roleplaying for very long, and I'm kind of shy sometimes... I'm absolutely terrified of social contact. However, I do promise to do my best, however that may manifest itself. And I'm making this promise not only to whomever I get to roleplay with but to myself as well. 'Cause even though I'm really scared of social situations, even on the internet, I really do want to experience them, even if sometimes it doesn't show.

Anyway, this seems like a nice community, and, uh... Hi. Again.

Hello and welcome to Rpnation. ~ we are happy to help you out if you need it. ^^ and don't worry i don't bite to much.~

It's very nice to meet you False! I hope that we can roleplay in the future! You have no need to be shy here, everyone is really nice! Let's be friends and have a lot of fun together! :]

Welcome to the RpN! If you have any questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to post!

sent from my DroidX

Welcome False, and don't worry, we'll try to make socializing with us as easy as it can be for you.

And if anyone gives you grief, warn: Me / Kagura / Esme or GgAce about it and we'll take care of it.

We are a good community though so I doubt that will happen, cheers mate and welcome aboard. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back