Hello o.o

IcyFern

The Crystal Witch
Hi, I'm Icy. I write, read, and dance. I used to rp all the time, but my rp friends and I no longer see each other. I am looking for mainly private roleplays, but I might go into the forums as well. I just prefer to roleplay with people that I like... know... personally? Kind of. I'm probably not making any sense, but I don't really know how to explain it. Like, I'll rp with someone I don't know, but what I'm looking for is an rp where the characters have time to grow nad connect with each other. If that makes sense.

Anywho, yeah, I'm Icy. Excited to be here (might not have too much time though).

Welcome to the Nation, Miss Fern! I usually like one-on-one roleplays myself, even though I'm not in many of them, but they generally provide a more stable sense of comfort. S'good.

But I digress. Welcome aboard. We're strange at first glance, but eventually, you'll get used to it all. Crazy, indeed, but we're pretty welcoming otherwise, so don't hesitate to hop into the SB and shoot us a hello.

Armageddon said:
Welcome to the Nation, Miss Fern! I usually like one-on-one roleplays myself, even though I'm not in many of them, but they generally provide a more stable sense of comfort. S'good.
But I digress. Welcome aboard. We're strange at first glance, but eventually, you'll get used to it all. Crazy, indeed, but we're pretty welcoming otherwise, so don't hesitate to hop into the SB and shoot us a hello.
Thank you very much. I can't wait to start rping ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back