Hello~ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

nostalgic

☆彡

Hello, everyone who resides on RPNation!

I'm nostalgic, as you can see by my username. But, I'm open to any other names you happen to come up with~ I'm new to the site but have been role playing since I was 9, in case you were curious.

Since, I'm lazy and 100% sure you don't want to read a wall of text bigger than the Colossal Titan. I will make them in bullet proof form using stars if you don't mind~

i'm an astrology geek. but i don't base everything off astrology, as i believe any relationship can work if you put effort into it.

i have a fascination with the sky & stars especially.

my music taste is like all over the place. i can go from listening to bubblegum pop music, emotional music, rap, k-pop, and so much more.

i tend to have a lot of existentixal crisis. probably more than i should.

i suck at keeping a conversation. my conversation skills are like a -9.

i barely know what's going on, like 99% of the time.

if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask~

Also, how was everyone's day?

Last edited by a moderator:
hello and welcome to RPnation! I hope you are doing well and that you have a great time here in our community! If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask!

Idea said:
hello and welcome to RPnation! I hope you are doing well and that you have a great time here in our community! If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask!
Hello, and thank you for the welcome!

I'm sure I'll have a great time here, but alright~

Sunkissed said:
Welcome! I love your username and profile picture... both of them are so aesthetically pleasing :0
Thank you, for the welcome!

Ah thank you, yet again! Have to admit though, I really like your username & profile picture myself~
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome to RPNation! You'll love this community. I am (relatively) new as well (post count nearing 300). But yeah, enjoy the rest of your day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back