Hello! Nice to meet you :)

shinywolf

Hello there stranger!

I'm shinywolf, nice to meet you. While I'm new to this site, I'm not new to roleplaying. I'm on quite a few roleplaying sites but none of them have quite satisfied my needs. Most of them have rules I disagree with, but I read through the rules on this site and I think this might be the site for me!

A quick description:

I'm very hyper at times and silly. I'm also very creative and artistic. I do wear glasses by the way, and I only have prescription in one eye. I have to wear an eyepatch for two hours each weekday, so please understand if I make spelling errors. I can barely see out of one eye, so I wear an eyepatch on the good eye to strengthen the weak eye, which is the left eye. I'm right handed and I play the viola. I have 2 cats, a cream tabby named Cotton and a Manecoon named Dexter. I also have 2 dogs, a pitbull-mastiff mix named Lafayette and an Australian Shepard named Cappuccino (Cino for short). I also have a 7 year old sister. I'm a gamer, but all I have is a DS, Playstation 2, and a Wii. Since most of these consoles are outdated, I don't have many games. I also want to animate, but I have absolutely no programs and my parents won't let me download anything onto this laptop. My laptop overheats and shuts down often, and It's the only computer in the house.

Some fandoms I love:

I'm a Whovian who is venturing into Sherlock and Supernatural. I'm also a Pegisister, and I love older shows for kids like Invader Zim and whatever else my parents used to watch. I don't watch many Animes, given my parents can see whatever I watch on Netflix, and most Animes are... well... weird. The one Anime I have watched and obsess over is Black Butler. I'm starting to watch Hetalia as well. I read the Warriors series.

Things you might not expect...

I love Creepypasta and gorey MLP fanfiction. You can see my love for violence relflected in some of my characters. I also think I have Depression and Schizophrenia, but I'm to scared to talk to anyone about it. I'm not sensitive on the topic but I'm just scared that I might worry my family or they won't take it seriously. I've been dealing with it for a while by myself, so I can manage. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message and talk to me about it.

Anyways It would be helpful if you could give me some tips about the site as well :)

Yes I love roleplaying, what are they about?

My sister just let both my puppies in my room and I barely have any room on my bed xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back