Hello new soon to be friends???

Stewie

Hey everyone. My name is stewie (Just a nickname IRL) I'm 20 going on 21 in like 14 days (Whoot whoot) and i have been a Moderate Rper for about............3 or 4 years now??? heh

I have characters

Violet

Lana

And a furry whos name i change more then underwear, depending on the storyline.

Well As you may already know by now im new, and i really would like to jump in and get started buuuut i know honestly its just not going to happen like that. So if anyone wants to step up to the pitchers mound and show me the ropes and/or start an RP with me.... Send me a message.

OH !!! I almostt forgot.

Im crazy! i love just being the one to make people smile and laugh. i'm very outgoing annnnnd have a short attention span. >.> heh...

im pretty open about different Rp story lines and other thing so just let me know... and if i forgot anything...again just let me know. ^_^

Toodles!

Welcome to to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay!

It's been a quiet day today because some members are on vacation and others are working on projects but I'm sure you will be greeted by them soon enough :) .

I also responded to your PM and if you need any additional help please do not hesitate to contact me.

I'm here, I'm here - welcome to the site Stewie, though we've already kinda met - I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here :)

Grem said:
I'm here, I'm here - welcome to the site Stewie, though we've already kinda met - I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here :)
Ahhh yay!!! Thanks! And I'm already liking the site so.far. everyone is so sweet here. :)

Eh? Ya know Grem da Rock Master? Well, ya's good en meh book!

*Cough* Welcome to Wayward Inn. I'm Tempest, resident... eh, just resident. Hope to see you in London, that'll be fun to do.

Hear *hands over the belial to normal person translator guide, its mostly a bunch of scribblies and pictures of vegetable bags*

Hows it going have a celery stick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back