Hello, new person here haha

Monkke

Hi! I'm Monkke (19), I came here to try out serious(like) RP. I've always loved RP with passion, but I've never had the people to do it with. I hope that I can RP with you guys and have fun! I plan on creating one RP that I'd like to try out soon anyways :)

Hey, welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, it's pretty fun and there are a lot of nice people with varied interests. Best of luck!

Welcome to RPN and enjoy your stay here :)

Thank you!

Heyo im lin, hmu if you ever wanna rp :)

Hello Lin, I'll keep that in mind :)

Hey Monkke and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?

Hello and thank you! I got into roleplay many years ago. I can't really give you a concrete answer, because even I don't remember the answer :D , but thank you for the question!

Hello and thank you! I got into roleplay many years ago. I can't really give you a concrete answer, because even I don't remember the answer :D , but thank you for the question!

It's fine. That is completely normal, I can only remember I got into it thanks to an old LARP chat I had with one of my old group mates back in primary school (see my signature for the chat).

Users who are viewing this thread