Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya...

Micks

Unlucky Member
Okay, yeah yeah, so maybe you didn't kill my father... as long as you don't have six fingers. :D

Hey guys! I'm Micks, and I am absolutely new to roleplaying - this is my first experience. I'm on an improv troupe at my college, but I wanted another outlet, so I thought I'd try this thing out!

Do please excuse my snark and dorkiness, and try to have patience as I am still learning the basics.

Can't wait to create with you guys!

(Also, if anyone is willing to show me the ropes a little, it would be more than welcome, eh-heh.)

*Looks at her hand.*

I have six fingers...

Not really. I love the Princess Bride.

Welcome to this site. I am always willing to help the newcomers find their way around the site.

Well welcome to RPN! It's really easy to get started as long as you follow the rules you can't really... go wrong... I guess. For lack of a better phrase.

Ahem... Welcome!

Welcome to show you the ropes. I'm not a expert myself but I can help you learn how to work the forms!

Okay,

Hierarchy of RPN goes like this:

GgAcE >Mods>RPers (Me and You along with so many others)

Come along to the shoutbox and meet some nice peeps (Disclaimer: Corners in Shoutboxlandia are not permitted and will be destroyed at any moment).

Of course here are the rules

Here is a Travel guide to the site

And a road map to the Layout

I think you will fit in well with the crowd here (expect some ridiculousness).

I am a baked potato and welcome to the Nation, Micks. welcome to....THE MADNESS

*here if you need help, the people here don't bite unless you ask them to.

I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

And don't worry Sol, I won't kill you. Just yet. I still need to go shopping for sour cream and chives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back