Hello My Lovelies!

Adorable Monster

The Last Lonely Ghost
Heya!

My name is Angelique Himura and I am new here.

I am not a new roleplayer. In fact, I have written stories and roleplayed since I was ten years old.

Anywho, I am trying to get past the three posts thing....so, it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to have fun with you wonderful people!

Have a Lovely day,

Angelique HImura
JLAlktq.jpg

hi and welcome. im new here as well and i hope you have fun on the site. lovely name by the way.

i joined just yesterday, so it looks like I'm in the right thread. *awkward laugh*

yeeah, i'm trying to get past the 10 post limit, which is harder than it seems if you're as conservative about posts as i am.

Amerikia1126 said:
i joined just yesterday, so it looks like I'm in the right thread. *awkward laugh*
yeeah, i'm trying to get past the 10 post limit, which is harder than it seems if you're as conservative about posts as i am.
Haha. No worries there. I am in the same boat. *Awkwardly laughs with you*

Let's see how far we get....

Angelique

1258.jpg

[QUOTE="Nightmares Angel]Haha. No worries there. I am in the same boat. *Awkwardly laughs with you*
Let's see how far we get....

Angelique

1258.jpg

[/QUOTE]
/me just got past the limit. now to wait 2-4 more hours for the 24 hour part and i can make a forum sig. :)

well i hope you have a good time here at rpn and would love to rp with you some time

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowfallen9570 said:
well i hope you have a good time here at rpn and would love to you with you some time
Thank you so much Shadow! And the pleasure would be all mine.

Angelique Himura

blue-eyes_00383160.jpg

Shadowfallen9570 said:
every picture that has been put up is amazing so far and what type of rps are you into
Haha....I am into a lot of different RPs....

Vampire Knight

Glass Mask

Inuyasha

STARISH

Ouran High School

Fairy Tail

Etc......

And thank you.

water%20dragons%20ribbons%20fuji%20choko%20anime%20girls%20water%20dragon%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_90.jpg

oh watch anything im always trying new things so if you give me a name i will most likely look it up and have it done with in a day or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back