• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings << hello lover [synth's search is OPEN]

synth;

talia, i hope you're happy anyway
hello, i love you, i'm leaving--
what else is there left to do?
hello all, welcome to my search thread!
a little about me - i'm 21, based in the UK, and have been in love with roleplaying for at least 8 years now.
that said, recently i've not participated in it much at all, which is something i'd very much like to change!
you could definitely say i have some pet genres that i stick to above most others, though i will give anything
a try at least once. but my stories tend to revolve around the aftermath of massively destructive events,
(with zombies or without)
magical swashbuckling with lots of snark and friendships forged by dragon fire, or voyages made across the stars
(and the question of whether a robot can feel things like a real boy)
which is to say, post-apocalypse, high fantasy, and super-stellar sci-fi. neatly bolded for the sake of
those with wandering eyes. i am happy to discuss any and all ideas that you want to write out, even
if they don't necessarily fall under one of those three categories, but if you want a more specific idea of
what i'm looking for, allow me to explain.
with your safety eyes, your heart's ceasefire,
there's no hostage - i'll never come back
to you
i have to admit that over the years i've also adopted some pet characters that stick by me in my
rambles through the internet. even during my brief forays into fandoms, they simply don an
appropriate disguise (a high wizard becomes a thedan apostate, hunted by templars) and make
do with what they have. i love my characters and i want to give them as much life through our writing
as i can. i want you to be someone who loves their lovely OCs just as much.
but following that, here's a shortlist of topics i'd particularly love to dip into at the moment. drop me
a PM to hear about an associated plot, or offer one of your own! (i will love you if you offer one
of your own)
>> powerful being stuck in human disguise
<< wizard/templar hunting duo in over their heads
>> knight and mercenary thief have to work together
<< town captain and head of the local church
>> newly minted spaceship captain and onboard AI
<< two best friends in the middle of the zombie apocalypse
>> warlock summons a demon who wants to stick around
and that's all. don't be a stranger, now!
you took too much of my loneliness to need you-
i'll never come back to you.
but hello lover...

I'd be interested in hashing out an idea for fantasy. I've a character that'd work with town captain and head of local church, but the same goes for warlock/wizard summons a demon. And of course, I'm always interested in just plain ol brainstorming.

did i make this thread almost a year ago? wow!

get in touch, lovelies

I have an idea for a robot/engineer story that would be fun to hash out if you want? I like post apocalyptic things two maybe we can throw them together!

I may have something of interest.
It'd be in a modern setting with a fantasy spin to it.
reborn/reincarnated witch hiring a witch hunter out of desperation in hopes of destroying her old coven?
There are more details but that's the basic outline.

Are you still open for more roleplays? I'd love to try a sci-fi or futuristic roleplay.

Here's an idea:

Aliens invaded Earth. The world seemed to be doomed. Luckily, a smart scientist managed to steal some alien technology, and use it to create a series of powerful, super robots, that would defend the world from the aliens. The robots happen to be very humanoid, to the point where they want to fit in with humans and have a social life. But can these metallic siblings balance their social lives with being super robots made to protect humankind from invading aliens?

Let me know if you like it. If not, I can share sone other ideas if you PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back