• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello Lovelies!

delusions

In The Void
Hello! I'm new to this site, but not new to roleplaying. This site seemed fun and easy enough to use, so I decided to join and am very excited to get started! Obviously I have a 24 hour deal where I cannot send messages, so please post all replies on this thread.

What I'm Looking For

• I am a very detailed roleplayer, first of all. I love lengthy posts, character development, long term stories, and everything in between. Of course, this doesn't mean I'm expecting a novel, but I would prefer if you could post between 3-10 well developed paragraphs. I hope that isn't too much to ask.
  • Spelling and grammar are important to me, but perfection is not a requirement. I'm always on mobile or my iPad, so auto correct may get to me at times. I'm not going to be on you about this, just know that it would be nice if I could understand you.
  • I would love love love to create a story with great characters and a plot that would last for the long term. I would love both of us to create every aspect of this. This is a team effort, and I would love if you were interested enough to create a lasting roleplay. Let me know what sort of ideas we can incorporate into the roleplay to help keep you involved and interested.
  • I'm all for doubling, but if not, I would prefer the female. With doubling, I will of course roleplay as both genders. Also, if you wanted to add more characters as we went along, I'm all for that.
  • I prefer romance to be an element, but not the main focus. Though, it is a must at some point, please. As for romance, I prefer MxF for the main one. As far as side relationships with our other characters, I don't have a preference. *please note all of my characters will be created after we establish these details, so I can tweak sexualities as we go along. My main character will be heterosexual, as stated above.*
  • When making character skeletons, please use real pictures. As far as length and description, it doesn't matter how much or little you provide. I tend to stick to the basics and develop as I go along.

I'm up for anything besides fandom. So, let me know what you'd like below and I hope we can figure something out!

• Demon x Human (me)
  • Prince/Knight x Peasant/Servant (me)
  • Highschool/College
  • Anything interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, great! If you are able to PM, can you please message me (I can't start conversations yet). I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you!

*bumps back* hey!

Mind giving a fellow newbie a chance? Will probably disappoint xD jk I rp'd for 3 years so I'm kind of a veteran or, I like to think that :3

I'd love to set something up! I'm detailed myself and have a hard time finding others that prefer multiple paragraphs so if you're still looking to brainstorm, let me know! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back