• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Looking for male partners!!!

Hello, I'm Val... And we'll I'm looking to do another role play. I would prefer this to be longterm, and most likely a romantic-action-war themed... If that makes any sense lol. So without wasting more of your precious time, I'll just post the plot and you can read through it! Feel free to change anything and message me or comment if you are interested! ❤️❤️❤️

Life was booming in the city of Gleca. The new empress had just been crowned and for now, peace seems to have laid a blanket of safety over all the people under her command. Though to keep her people satisfied and safe, the new empress is quick to make new alliances with neighbouring lands, and just one of those alliances might change the lands forever.

The lands were now ruled by humans, but the Gods and Goddesses still had so much control over all of the people bellow them. Though even God's can slip up sometimes... And that's exactly what happened a couple hundred years ago. The God of war had made the Goddess of fate and fortune have his child, and though they didn't stay together after that, the boy named Ajax kept growing and turned into one of the strongest warriors known to men and gods.

Not that much later though, a girl was born too. The Goddess of lust fertility and beauty had managed to get her own child from the god of fire. The little girl was named Aila, and even as a child, her beauty and the passionate fire burning in her made her a lovable yet fierce little Goddess.

The happiness of the gods didn't last long though, as massive wars broke out between them. Scared for their children, Goddess of lust and Goddess of fate sent the two down to the mortal lands. The male knew who and what he was, but in order to protect himself from the war in the heavens, he had to blend in with the human kind, live like they did... And in the end, he became the best fighter the new empress had. Soon being made to her warlord, promising to protect her lands and the people in them.

The girl though... She ended up in the neighbouring lands. The people thought she was a gift from the gods because of her beauty and the passion hidden deep inside. She was taken in by the emperor himself, to be his daughter and trophy until they found her a worthy male. She didn't like this, but what was there to do? If she gave anything away, the gods could have used her against her parents in the war. So that's how it went, until the emperor had gotten a message from the empress of the neighbouring lands about an alliance. Though to strengthen the alliance, his own child would have to marry one of the empresses highest in command. That way, both sides had given something away, and now had a more trustworthy bond.

Not having any children of his own, the emperor sent off the girl his people had found years ago. Times were getting rough, and an alliance meant a lot. His people would have turned against him if he hadn't done this.

When the time arrived Aila was taken into the mansion of the empress herself. The girl got to know that she was being married off to the greatest warrior know to people. That he would keep her safe, and that she would be happy. But that didn't say much to Aila, she just wanted to get out, do something about all of this, but she couldn't, so she held her tongue behind her teeth and agreed to anything that the empress said.

Ajax though, he was living his best life. Women, ale and music all day long. No one would mess with him anyways, and because of his godliness, alcohol didn't affect him nearly as much as it affected humans, so he was as sharp as ever when it came to training. Though he had gotten cocky and egotistical. He was a god, and great looks came along with it. Most women wanted him, and some did get him for a night or two. He was almost mad when the empress had told him he was getting married off. In his mind all the fun would go away, and he would have to sit around with a hag for the rest of her human life. Little did he know that he was not only getting a Goddess into his hands, but probably the most beautiful one too.

Potentially interested.
The only thing I rlly need for me to decide is how often you're expecting posts.

Potentially interested.
The only thing I rlly need for me to decide is how often you're expecting posts.
I suppose that depends on how literate you can be. I don't expect a paragraph every hour, but once or twice a day is nice. Though if you prefer to be less literate than maybe a few of times a day.

I suppose that depends on how literate you can be. I don't expect a paragraph every hour, but once or twice a day is nice. Though if you prefer to be less literate than maybe a few of times a day.
Hmm, I may be able to manage 1-2 times a day atm since it's the summer holidays (Though there will be days where I'll be on outings with family and stuff) but I'm almost certain I won't be able to post that often when university starts in September. I was thinking maybe at least three times a week, since u said u want it to be long term, If I have to post multiple times a day I think I'd burn out pretty quick.
Ofc, if you were expecting something more frequent than this then I may not be the best partner for you. If so, I wish you luck in finding a partner and apologize for taking your time. ^^

Hmm, I may be able to manage 1-2 times a day atm since it's the summer holidays (Though there will be days where I'll be on outings with family and stuff) but I'm almost certain I won't be able to post that often when university starts in September. I was thinking maybe at least three times a week, since u said u want it to be long term, If I have to post multiple times a day I think I'd burn out pretty quick.
Ofc, if you were expecting something more frequent than this then I may not be the best partner for you. If so, I wish you luck in finding a partner and apologize for taking your time. ^^
I bet that could work out. I understand that it's hard with school and stuff. I'm studying too, so maybe a couple of posts a week could work out quite well.

I bet that could work out. I understand that it's hard with school and stuff. I'm studying too, so maybe a couple of posts a week could work out quite well.
Well if you're okay with that then send me a pm. But just remember don't feel pressured into accepting a lower post frequency, if ur not happy with it I'll understand.
^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back