Constitution: USA

Magic

Intelligence: Classified

Wisdom: (*U*)

Charisma: (:*)

Bonus

Coffee: 9000+

Sleep: -2 (+9020)

Hi everyone! Before I officially introduce myself I just wanted to provide the disclaimer that I do not own the lyrics "Hello, it's me" since that belongs to Adele (Adele! I know you are on this site in secret, please don't sue me! I'm just a poor college student!)

Thanks for waiting, hi everyone (*U*)

I'm Rinslette, currently in my third year of college studying Computer Science as my major. My favorite type of role-play is the small to medium-sized group fantasy with the long-term goal of experiencing a continent-crossing, town-saving, bounty-hunting, monster-slaying adventure of epic proportions. I'm definitely open to trying different sorts of role-plays, but that is my absolute favorite kind. I'm also open to one-on-ones, but don't seek them out as often. Feel free to just private message me as well if you are interested!

One thing I am a bit worried about is how often I post. During the weekdays, I really only post in the late evenings, though weekends I am on very often. For this reason, I hope there are enough role plays out there that do not mind someone with this kind of limit. I also try to seek out detailed role-plays so the expected post rate is much less frequent.

Outside of school and role-play my only other activities are Taekwondo (white-belt, only just joined the university club (' :) )), "studying" with friends, and a bit of Runescape on the weekends.

Thanks for reading all this if you did and I look forward to role-playing with you!!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but most people here call me Kes.

Thanks for the welcome, Kes. *tries to catch confetti* (*U*)

Thank you, Musician, I remember trying flute out for band in high school and could not hold a note for very long. I ended up playing clarinet.

Yeah, welcome! I do a bit of Taekwondo myself.. I look forwards to playing with you in your first roleplay on the site! (^U^)

With that being said, nice profile picture ♥

That is awesome, Zayuz! Thank you, I am looking forward to role playing with you as well.

Wow, Kes, that's a lot of (music) talent, if you three are a band I would totally go to the concert. (*U*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back