• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello..is it me you're looking for :3 (Looking for long-term 1x1 partners)

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, so Ive had a bit more time on my hands than I thought and can take on a few more partners. Please be active, not talking posting every hour but at least once a day or every two days or so. I understand how life can get in the way so I'm very understanding when it comes to reply and having to disappear for a bit. I'm fine with playing FxF, MxM or FxM. Though I usually take the male role I'm fine with either. :3

Rules~

1. Just have a good understanding of the English language, everyone makes mistakes every once and a while.

2. Try to match posting length. Just don’t post a one-liner if I just posted three paragraphs please. But if the situation calls for a one liner then by all means go for it.

3. Please let me know if you are no longer interested, Ive had to many people just poof and leave me wondering what happened.

Alright now that, that is out of the way time for Pairings and my Interest

* - I have a idea in mind for a Plot

Bold - Means the role I would want.

Games

Fallout*

Skyrim

Wolf Among Us

World Of Warcraft*

Themes

Fantasy*

Steampunk*

Modern Fantasy

Post-Apocalyptic

Tinge of Sci-Fi

Pairings

Angel x Demon*

Vampire x Werewolf*

Vampire x Werewolf *

Werewolf/Vampire x Human*

Human x Mythical Creature*

Mythical Creature x Warlock*

Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature

Knight x Prisoner

Prisoner x Interrogator *

Gifted x Gifted

Those are just a few, I'm always up for new ideas and brainstorming. PM me or post here and I will get back to you. :3 I'm nice I promise! Just talk to me you will see ^^

@MontePouge I am very active! I am fast-paced in 1 on 1 RP's and I tend to reply almost immediately. I would like - - under your circumstances - - Think it would be interesting to have a Modern Fantasy setting with a tinge of Sci-Fi? And the pairing I'm interested in is Gifted x Gifted.

Thanks.

I like the knightXPrisoner.

You're wonderful

I think the Knight x Prisoner one would be cool as well.If you're up for more than one of them,shoot me a PM!I'd love to play the prisoner role.

Human x Mythical Creature*

Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature

What kind of Mythical Creature are we talking about?

Post-Apocalyptic

Prisoner x Interrogator

Gifted x Gifted

I'd like to do the Post-Apocalyptic: Zombie, Fantasy aspect, etc. But the last two I'm up for as well (Although I see that you already have those going). Just let me know! :)

Hi there, I see you have so many ready to be your partner. I am also looking for one. I'm really very flexible with the themes. Steampunk I my personal favorite. As far as pairings I've always thought a stowaway x captain (of an airship) would be quite fun. I can post absolutely every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back