• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hello... Is it me your looking for?

Sownya

restless_thoughts
Here are some plots I have please feel free to message me I'm very open yes I do play female but I don't mind trying to play a male but I warn you I'm not experienced so just a heads up.
Demon x Witch Contractor - Witches on their 18th birthday are required to make a contract with a demon who becomes their familiar.

Demon x Human - Demons are the superior race and can own humans to do basically anything they want.

Witch x Witch - The world is full of magic and one of you is a teacher at a prestigious school while the other is a new teacher.

Vampire x Human - Humans don't know Vampires exist but they walk among the humans living just like them trying to exist

Vampire x Werewolf - two species are forced to an arranged marriage to deal with the threat of the humans and they have to work together.

King x Servant - Typical King x Servant

Lord x Servant - Typical Servant

Dragon x Dragon - Two powerful dragons who find out they are to be married due to a long-standing agreement between the royal families

Dragon x Human - Dragons were cursed to have a Human mate to keep them in check and they have a mark on their bodies to help find each other

Here are some plots I have please feel free to message me I'm very open yes I do play female but I don't mind trying to play a male but I warn you I'm not experienced so just a heads up.
Demon x Witch Contractor - Witches on their 18th birthday are required to make a contract with a demon who becomes their familiar.

Demon x Human - Demons are the superior race and can own humans to do basically anything they want.

Witch x Witch - The world is full of magic and one of you is a teacher at a prestigious school while the other is a new teacher.

Vampire x Human - Humans don't know Vampires exist but they walk among the humans living just like them trying to exist

Vampire x Werewolf - two species are forced to an arranged marriage to deal with the threat of the humans and they have to work together.

King x Servant - Typical King x Servant

Lord x Servant - Typical Servant

Dragon x Dragon - Two powerful dragons who find out they are to be married due to a long-standing agreement between the royal families

Dragon x Human - Dragons were cursed to have a Human mate to keep them in check and they have a mark on their bodies to help find each other
I would love Demon x Human and Witch x Witch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back