• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello. Interested in 1 x 1?

PandaTama

"最大的努力...!
Hello, my name is Panda. I'm here to recruit a person or two for a 1 x 1 RP. I sometimes like to do M x M or F x F RPs, but I prefer not :)

Things about me :
-I'm 19.
-I go to medical school.
-I'm a huge Otaku.

Alright, let's go to the ideas and plots. Here are two of my ideas :

-Alpha x Omega-

In the world of werewolves, people are separated into three categories : Alphas, the ruling class, Betas, the normal civilians, and Omegas, being the ones with the lowest social status.

-----------

No matter what gender the characters are, I'll be alright with it. If you do not mind, I like to play the Omega character.

-Neko x Werewolf-

Basically, in the world of hybrid animals, the werewolves and the nekos are two of the most common hybrids. Nekos are usually known for their gracefulness and timid personality, while the werewolves are known for their strength and cunning personality.

----------

Again, I do not mind the genders of characters. You may choose to play either werewolf or neko :3

That's all for my idea list. Feel free to suggest some ideas! I hope you would like to do these RPs with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back