• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello! I’m new and looking for literate RP partners!

Veddiepool

Hello! I’m a female role player who’s been role playing since 2011, though has been doing it literately since 2014. Though I’m very new to this site.

I’m in many fandoms including but not limited to; TF2, Marvel, L4D, Eddsworld I would consider to be my main ones, and I am willing to do many shippy role plays with those! Mostly looking for long-term literate role players.

With my fandoms I am willing to do almost any ship (as long as it is not incest-y and blatant abuse) and I am flexible with AU’s, and also OC’s. Although I can admittedly be a bit picky regarding original/fan characters.

I will try roleplaying anyone in those fandoms, as long as I have a good grasp on their character, and I am open to trying new things. Including replying as multiple characters!

So, hit me up if you want more specifics and hopefully we can work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back