Hello! I'm Hannah! :)

Hello! new here. obviously... anyways i'm not completely new to roleplaying but i really wanna get myself out there! If anyone knows of the anime Free! i'm super into that! Makoto Tachibana is my specialty! maybe in the future I'll add more characters and even oc's to my list! contact me!

Welcome to RPNation! While I'm not new to roleplaying in general, I am new to the site, it's been lovely finding my way around. I'm sure you'll find another roleplayer with a taste in the same anime; there are hundreds of helpful people ~

Welcome Hannah! How's it hangin'? I'm glad you chose us as your role play destination. I'm sure you'll love your stay.

Do you have any questions or concerns? I'm sure I could help you out. If you don't know the RPN rules, I'd advise you to head over here:
INFO - RpNation's Site Rules (Revised) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum No point in getting in trouble when information is readily available. I'll also direct you over here: INFO - RpN FAQ | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum in case you have any questions that could possibly be answered.

If you have any questions regarding coding, I'm your gal. (Or, any of the Staff. They're pretty elite at such things.)

So, yeah. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any issues getting involved, feel free to tag me. I'm almost always available.
:)

-Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back