Hello Hello

FaithWynters

The Cuppycakecreep
Supporter
Hi everyone! I'm Faith . As you can tell I am new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. I enjoy all types, but I mainly stay in one on one roleplays. I do branch out often, and most of my genres include Action, Fantasy, or Sci-fi in either group of 1x1. I mainly roleplay with one of two female characters, but I am looking to possibly develop new characters. While I have roleplayed on other sites, I was looking for a new place the branch out. This is a much larger pond than I am used to, but I'm sure I will enjoy every second of it. :)

Hey. I'm also new and thought it would be nice to post a reply to some of the other new members. I've also never role played on a large sight like this. Anyways welcome.

Howdy there, Faith, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

I'm sure you will enjoy every second of this RP utopia and fear not, we have a very strong 1x1 community that will please you for sure. Although it takes a bit of scouting to find the perfect match for your desires (and stalking, lol) you will eventually find someone that will provide you with an intense feeling of completion. Now, for the technicalities:

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules After that.if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome to RpN!

Hey Cyriak and Ayl! Thanks for the warm welcome into this new place. I'll definitely be checking out the site more in-depth today. I'm really excited to get started here and hopefully make some roots :big grin:

Cool! me to. If you ever are bored and can't find anyone to do an RP with, send me a message. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back