Hello, Hello! Greetings from a newbie.

Slowy

Hey guys~

I am new to these here parts and I just wanted to introduce myself a bit, partners. ..... Buuuuut I am not very skilled at that and I will most likely end up rambling, aha! Well here goes,

My name is Slow, or Slowy... and there is a reason for that, let us see if you can guess why ahaha. I LOVE Roleplaying and have been doing it for years. I am pretty much open to any kind of rp really, but I am quite drawn to Horror, machines, fantasy, ...really just anything!

The side of my head is shaved and I have two pet snakes, Reginald and Prince. And they are my lovely babbus.

SO, I am kind of drawing a blank here and I will end!--- OH! I also LOOOOVEEEE art and I have a comic going at the moment called Dancing Dead on Smackjeeves. I also dabble a bit in a few other things.

But it was nice to start this at least.

ITS NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS, YOU ALL SEEM COOL AND INTERESTING. <3

Well, I think we'll get along great. =D

Welcome to RP Nation, Slow! If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm sure you'll have a blast here =)

Welcome,

Hello to you from Rpnation. I hope you enjoy your time with us, and find many roleplays here to your liking ,and that you make some new friends. If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask.

~Esme

Hmmm, Why your called slow....

Is it after the pokemon? 8D *shot*

chhh. Well, i think we'll make great friends if it's for the reason I think it is... cause me too :')

Just thought I should drop by and welcome ya.

So,

Welcome to RpNation mate and I wish ya the best here ^^

We have pretty much any type of RP here and allow pretty much any type at that. So if you feel the need, please DO make an RP~

I'll be honest... Smackjeeves sounds familiar *Shifty eyes*

Ran~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back