• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello, friends? [CLOSED FOR NOW]

vibrantsystem

cool and also legal!
Why hello there, my friends. Even though I don't really know any of you that well. What a good start I'm off to. Oh well, at any rate, as one may expected from the fact that this has been posted in this section, I am searching for a partner to roleplay with. Or two partners. Or three. Maybe. If I'm really quite lucky. And if you I haven't actually turned you off by my tone yet.

Anyway, if you are interested in roleplaying with me, I do a few rules (guidelines, really) to go by.

1. Grammar. I'm not the best with grammar myself, but I at very least make an effort. And by this I mean capitalizing names, the start of sentences and "I". Using commas when they are needed. Using full-stops/periods when they are needed. Simple, simple stuff in essence. I don't mind if you mess up on occasion, as I do too. Everyone does.

2. Spelling. You know, most internet browsers have a spell check. Unless you use Internet Explorer.

3. I like a partner who makes moves. Partners who sit back and watch me make moves while they sit down responding with a "[name here] sat there and watched" that annoys me. To no end. Make something exciting happen! And if we're discussing a plot, tell me if there is something wrong with mine that you don't like. I'll be more than happy to listen and adapt.

4. No one-liners. I hate them, most people hate them, they are the bane of my existence.

5. Paragraphs. I tend to mimic the post length of others without trying. Hence why I hate one liners, as I mimic that length. And it annoys me. Moving on.

6. I like description. Quite a bit of description. I can write many paragraphs if the need arises. Now, while we're here, post length. Preferably something like three five line paragraphs per post, depending on the font size. Even more than that would be perfect.

7. Can we please actually talk together about plots? I don't bite, and am more than willing to have idle chat if it is okay with you.

Still here? Even after all of that? Fantastic. Now to preferences. I don't mind what the characters are, however I do mind about the genre. So onto the interests.

-Fantasy.

-Sci-Fi.

-Slice of Life (only if you get something absolutely spectacular)

-Steampunk? Of course.

Not doing-

-Animal

-Fandom

Please note-I will put romance into a roleplay if it is wanted. I will not do a roleplay based only on romance. Romance where it is needed. And for goodness sake, nobody is making me write smut, even if we go to an external site. Nope. Not happening. Also, do be advised I don't do yaoi/yuri. It isn't that I have anything against different sexuality, it is simply because I can't write it and it comes off as awkward if I try. Thank-you.

If you're still here, feel free to leave a message here or send me a message. I'll be willing to discuss. And do be advised I'll take pretty much anything thrown at me and try and make it work for the both us. Cheers.

I may update this as I go along. Maybe.

Hello, I'm pretty interested in RPing with you. I'm a sucker for sci-fi, so I'd like to do that the most. Can you send me a PM? (I can't send any myself just yet).

I would love to role play with you in the Fantasy section, if that's alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back