Hello folks.

Riley

Mother of Monsters
Hey there, I'm Riley. Nice to meet me, I know. I've been RPing for years and years, started way back on Yahoo and MSN chats (I kinda miss MSN some days) but haven't been active anywhere in awhile. Looking for a new home and RpN looks like a really nice place. I prefer Fantasy (Modern and Medieval) Sci-Fi and...well a little bit everything really. I'm not the best, but I'm not the worst either, and I'm incredibly modest. (I'm actually quite shy, believe it or not) I can't wait to meet people and see what it's really like around here. Feel free to say hi, ask me anything, etc. Nothing's too odd, I promise you, and I'm next to impossible to offend.

Hi there, let me be the first to say welcome to the nation. I'm sorta new here too so I know what it's like. This forum is quite active so you picked a great place to start out. I'm actually getting ready to host a Post apocalyptic Poke'mon RP soon. You can click the link in my signature to find out a bit more. There are also quie a few good rps out there, check them out.

I'm not so into Pokemon...but my SO is. lol. He might want to join RpN just because of that, he'd be super interested.

Hey, welcome! I'm new here too, and figured I'd drop a 'howdy' your way. I'm also a fan of sci-fi / fantasy settings and the like. Good stuff. Anyway--yeah, maybe we can chat sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back