hello everyone

Kat2232

Hello guys and gals! I'm Kat, with a K not a C. Well, I like to rp as a half cat half human character that can morph into a cat that speeks, best of both worlds. I myself am fairly new to chat room rp, so please bear with me :) . Well, I'm pretty sure that's it. Bye!( :) )

Hello, Kat. Welcome to RpNation!

Since we're pretty darn cool here, you can ask us any question and we'll answer it. :)

But, I have a question for you. What kind of roleplays are you interested in?

Hey Kat! Welcome to RpNation! Feel free to call me Glasses, and let me say that I am happy that you thought of our website in enough positive enough manner,that you gave it a try!

You will be happy to know, that we support an awesome set of roleplay genres, so I am sure you will be able to find a great place to insert your character into. If you wanna show him off, and see if you can get some feedback, the Character Showcase is another great place to frequent. I, myself go there from time to time, so I will be looking out for it. :D

I am slightly confused about the Chat Room Rp you mention, but let it be known that we support a Thread Roleplay system that I am sure you will enjoy and have great fun with.

All in all, I hope you have a great time here, and I wish you the best of luck!

I'm new here too, Kat~ But I'd still like to welcome ya! I've gotta get the hang of things, too. But I love to write, so I'm sure my muse will come around. Nice to meet you.

Yes, sorry. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. I plan to make an RP about furries/nekos soon so that's why I was wondering. The more the merrier, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back