Hello Everyone

thebetrayerofhope

I tend to watch the Exalted official forums, and also browse the rpgnet forums, both the open forum and the d20 forum. I mostly only read forums and only post to ask questions, or rarely to give feedback about something. Years ago I posted things to Freedom Stone, but I don't know if that is active anymore.

I'm not sure I will be a terribly active forum member, but I do like roleplaying so I will support any good community. I found this one from the Exalted official forums over on White Wolf following a link for a poll about Martial Arts in 3rd ed.

Welcome to the site.

Hopefully you might spot a game or topic that changes your posting habits, but even if not I expect you should find plenty of interesting stuff to read. As is the custom of my people, I shall use that to segue into immodest gesturing at the contents of my signature.

Welcome to RPdom, thebetrayerofhope!

You're perfectly welcome to lurk, though I will say that until you make 10 or more posts, you'll not unlock Private Messaging or signature editing. So why not contribute? Whether it's questions about Exalted (there is A LOT of stuff going down in that forums), your insights into gaming (always nice to have other peoples' opinions) or even uploading your own custom Charms, Spells, House Rules or Characters on the new Resource Manager (did I mention that RPdom is the only place that hosts the Terrifying Argent Witches project?), there are plenty of chances to contribute.

You could even get involved in one of the many games we have on the site!

If you have any questions, queries or quandaries, feel free to post them here, and someone will likely help you out. We're a great community. ;)

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Welcome to RPdom, thebetrayerofhope!
You're perfectly welcome to lurk, though I will say that until you make 10 or more posts, you'll not unlock Private Messaging or signature editing. So why not contribute? Whether it's questions about Exalted (there is A LOT of stuff going down in that forums), your insights into gaming (always nice to have other peoples' opinions) or even uploading your own custom Charms, Spells, House Rules or Characters on the new Resource Manager (did I mention that RPdom is the only place that hosts the Terrifying Argent Witches project?), there are plenty of chances to contribute.

You could even get involved in one of the many games we have on the site!

If you have any questions, queries or quandaries, feel free to post them here, and someone will likely help you out. We're a great community. ;)

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Thank you both for responding! I may try to post more. I have seen tidbits of the Terrifying Argent Witches from the main Exalted forum and it looked cool. It might be cool to get into a game too. I will poke around the site.

thebetrayerofhope said:
Thank you both for responding! I may try to post more. I have seen tidbits of the Terrifying Argent Witches from the main Exalted forum and it looked cool. It might be cool to get into a game too. I will poke around the site.
Okay :) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back