Hello Everyone!

BioFunk

Hi there. I'm an old timer roleplayer that took a year off but I felt the urge to start RPing again. Found this site and I think I hit a goldmine for that. Oh and I guess I'll throw in some random facts.

I'm a really avid gamer. I love them and I grew up playing them. One of my current favorites is, The Wolf Among Us, which the main character is also my avatar. (Though if you ask me why I like him, I’ll probably just repeat “he’s a cutey patootie” until I lose my voice.)

I have lived on this planet for around eighteen and a half years.

I really prefer 1x1 right now, mostly because I’m trying to get back into RPing and it may be easier to get that with another person. On this topic, I’m also really open to any genre and pairings. I also like to RP any gender, so you shouldn’t have a problem with that.

Anyone, that’s all for now but I hope to talk to some of you guys later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and welcome to RpN! ^.^ I'm sure you will find lots of people willing to RP with you.

If you have any ideas, post them in the Roleplay Recruitment or the Roleplay Ideas thread.

And don't forget to pop into the Shoutbox and say hi. We're a friendly lot there.

In case of any problems, do PM our staff. They are the awesomest kind there is!

I, personally, am a fan of 1x1's. Can't get enough of it. Maybe you could PM me if you're interested and we'll work something out :D

Well, that's my welcome to ya. Have fun and hope I see you around~

Cheers,

Lynx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back