Hello Everyone

ClumsyCalamity

skittles
Hello! I am new to the site, but I have been rping on and off for over 10 years now. I like most types of rp, for the most part o stick to fantasy or sci-fi. Anyways, I look forward to rping soon. My power went out while I was writing this message the first time, so now I'm on my phone until it comes back on.

A little bit about myself. I am Canadian, I live in Saskatchewan, but I often visit the US. My fiancé lives in Il and I am working on moving down there to get married. I currently work at a cafe/restaurant where I do a little bit of everything thing. I love anime, TV shows, and books. I love fantasy and sci-fi for genres, and sometimes a little slice of life is nice too.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, Calamity! Fanstasy and sci-fi are most definitely my favorite, as well. They're very interesting. Not to say that all the others aren't, or that they're always interesting, but still. They have a certain element to them.

Greetings! I haven't been to many places in the world, but your scope seems to be just about everywhere! xD

There are a lot of Fandom RPs here as well. I'm sure you can find a lot on many of the Anime you've watched. If there's one thing RPnation loves, it's anime. And Roleplays. Lots and lots of Roleplays.

Well, we're glad to have a fresh face! Let me be the first to welcome you to RPnation! Have a great time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back