Hello everyone

Prince13

Child of darkness and light.
Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm new to the groups but I'm no stranger to roleplays. I'm happy to meet you all.

Dandelion Princess]Welcome to RPN [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16983-prince13/ said:
@Prince13[/URL]! We're glad to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or on the chat located on the homepage. :)
Thanks :) I will be sure yo ask you if I have any questions.

[QUOTE="k o n s t a n c e]Hello - it's nice to meet you! I'm also pretty fresh around here, so it puts me at ease to see that others are also just arriving. ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
It took me a while before I could join there was a small error on my end ( :D )

Smiles666 said:
YUSH, SMILES THE DEVILISH LURKER
It sounds like a good villain name, no ;)
Sounds like a guy dressed in a hoodie xD

Hello Prince, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay at RpN! I hope we can Rp sometime!

( *・ω・)ノ​

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]

Hello Prince, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your stay at RpN! I hope we can Rp sometime!

( *・ω・)ノ​

[/QUOTE]
Nice too meet you too. I hope we can Rp too. In fact I'm looking for someone to Rp with.

Prince13 said:
Nice too meet you too. I hope we can Rp too. In fact I'm looking for someone to Rp with.
Okie dokie! What are your interest or preferences? Hopefully we can come up with something!

Painted Puzzle] [CENTER]Okie dokie! What are your interest or preferences? Hopefully we can come up with something! [/CENTER] [/QUOTE] I have a few ideas posted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/looking-for-female-writer.119812/ said:
here[/URL].

Prince13 said:
I have a few ideas posted here.
I'm quite interested in "The First City" and "The Greatest King" ideas. Seems like a good plot to start a roleplay with. And to answer the question with the ideas, I don't mind romace at all, it's just part of roleplaying. I'm open minded with themes so this is why I don't mind it. Romace roleplays are also an interesting way to make friends.

Prince13 said:
It took me a while before I could join there was a small error on my end ( :D )

Sounds like a guy dressed in a hoodie xD
Whahaha, well, I'm could dress up in a hoodie xD

Can't do much about the guy part :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back