• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello Everyone; just looking for interested partners

SirLostBoy

No Story, is not worth hearing. - Angeal Hewley
Hello Everyone,

I am making this post to see who is out there and who might be interested in starting up an RPs. I have done a couple of rps at this point but through general life craziness and they things they have somewhat died.

I have no specific ideas or situations for roleplays but I have ideas and am definitely willing and want to work out some other situations with people who are interested. I will say that I have a preference for fantasy over realistic roleplays but I am open to anything. Feel free to ask my any questions you need to and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities.
I personally enjoy and prefer some kind of romance but I do want it to be organic; also just so it's clear I am also okay with LGBTQ so don't be afraid to hit me up if you are interested.

I think the only requirement I have would be just more in-depth writing. Not saying that there aren't moments where you will have short or even one line sentences, but I would prefer that not be every response and I would like a person who can be descriptive and use, the the best of your abilities, proper grammar. Sorry if that puts anyone off!

Thanks for listening to my TED talk and I hope to hear some of you guys soon.

Mmm....I really want to be on 100% on on board with you but I have a lot of questions. I really like you don't have pairings. But since you wanna do romance. Do you have a Male or a female character under your belt? Or many others? I don't mind romance but I believe in character chemistry. I don't have a lot of characters at the moment who's looking for love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back