hello everyone! <3

mxlly

baby got backstories
Hello all! My name's Molly and I'm new here (obviously) and I am also very puzzled and have no idea what I'm doing. I've role-played before though on things that have quite a different format to this website, so I'm still getting used to this and I think I may be for a little while.

Uh, I do most types of rp and I certainly don't think I'm picky, but I think fantasy would have to be my favorite kind.

I will do fandom rps, and some fandoms I'm in are:

- TMI/TID

- Percy Jackson

- THG

- Marvel

- Supernatural

- The 100

- GoT

- Fairy Tail

- AoT

- OHSHC

- Tokyo Ghoul

I don't know how relevant this information is but yeah- the list could be way longer.

Anyway, It's nice to meet you all! Hopefully I'll find someone to rp with soon ^-^

You're welcome. I haven't had the chance to join any rps yet, but I'm making a partner request thread to put up.

Welcome Dear One,

I'm Patches, though my real name is Sophie, please feel free to ask for help, or want to chat anytime. Also if you ever want to role-play I'm pretty much always available which is amazeballs, though I do work hahaha. I like to be rather detailed in posts and enjoy exploring the darker sides to my characters, making sure they have stories that I can't expand on within themselves. I'm currently an active forums role-player looking for more forum role-plays, dying to get my post count up because it's fun seeing how fast the total goes up. Hahaha.
:)

Please feel free to message me if you need anything or are looking for a role-play.

Thanks for your time.

Signed

ᙅᓰᖇᑕᘎᔕ ᘐᓮᖇᒪ ᖘᗩ♈ᑕᖺᙓᔕ

qLliLny.gif
j8fMhI7.gif
qLliLny.gif

[media]

[/media]
DPd5zO7.gif

????? Another new member!! ???WELCOME TO RPN, MOLLY~!!!!??? It's nice to meet you! I'm Usuru, or you can call me Usu-chii, doesn't matter to me, hee hee~!? I hope RPN will be a home sweet home!? Whether you are here to RP or make some new friends, I wish you the best!!????????????

?????????????

IBcTpvT.gif
KVPxazv.gif
cHlBPAi.gif
sbra0vU.gif
yOPyDTe.gif
fqKIKdz.gif
egZf0l9.gif
dd0Vf8D.gif
fCu1aF2.gif
W8Cc1HX.gif
sKSRus9.gif
DByQDqC.gif

u7PtUka.gif
2j4iqCP.gif
lQtrFUs.gif

mxlly said:
I think fantasy would have to be my favorite kind.
Welll then *kidnaps* I love finding fellow fantasy RP lovers!

Anywaaay Welcome to RPnation! Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier I Was not online and was out shopping.

Welcome! im new as well, it seems that a lot of us are finding this wonderful place!

Novera said:
You're welcome. I haven't had the chance to join any rps yet, but I'm making a partner request thread to put up.
me neither, & oh, cool! ^^

[QUOTE="Circus Girl Patches]

Welcome Dear One,

I'm Patches, though my real name is Sophie, please feel free to ask for help, or want to chat anytime. Also if you ever want to role-play I'm pretty much always available which is amazeballs, though I do work hahaha. I like to be rather detailed in posts and enjoy exploring the darker sides to my characters, making sure they have stories that I can't expand on within themselves. I'm currently an active forums role-player looking for more forum role-plays, dying to get my post count up because it's fun seeing how fast the total goes up. Hahaha.
:)

Please feel free to message me if you need anything or are looking for a role-play.

Thanks for your time.

Signed

ᙅᓰᖇᑕᘎᔕ ᘐᓮᖇᒪ ᖘᗩ♈ᑕᖺᙓᔕ

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the welcome! and yes, that is amazeballs! haha. Oo, the darker sides of characters?? That definitely sounds interesting!

Usuru said:

qLliLny.gif
j8fMhI7.gif
qLliLny.gif

[media]

[/media]
DPd5zO7.gif

????? Another new member!! ???WELCOME TO RPN, MOLLY~!!!!??? It's nice to meet you! I'm Usuru, or you can call me Usu-chii, doesn't matter to me, hee hee~!? I hope RPN will be a home sweet home!? Whether you are here to RP or make some new friends, I wish you the best!!????????????

?????????????

IBcTpvT.gif
KVPxazv.gif
cHlBPAi.gif
sbra0vU.gif
yOPyDTe.gif
fqKIKdz.gif
egZf0l9.gif
dd0Vf8D.gif
fCu1aF2.gif
W8Cc1HX.gif
sKSRus9.gif
DByQDqC.gif

u7PtUka.gif
2j4iqCP.gif
lQtrFUs.gif
Thank you for the welcome! and oh my, that animation is adorable!! <3

RegalWindstar said:
Welll then *kidnaps* I love finding fellow fantasy RP lovers!
Anywaaay Welcome to RPnation! Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier I Was not online and was out shopping.
don't kidnap me ;^; but oh cool, maybe we could do a fantasy rp sometime! & thank you so much for the welcome ^^~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back