Hello Everybody! :3

RubiHawke

Hello! My name is RubiHawke, but you can call me Rue, Rubi, Hawke, or whatever else you can think of to call me. I'm new to the site, and I'd love to start RPing with some of you guys!

My interest in RPs is, well, pretty much everything. Though my favorite is fantasy, as I do love the fantasy genre. For RPing, that is. I also love action filled ones. I enjoy romance, so long as that's not the focus of the RP, as I care more about other things that if this character likes that character or not.

A bit about me:

• I'm not new to RPing, I've been doing so for about 3 years now, I'm just not used to doing so online. It started off when I got my friend into Resident Evil, and we'd RP that.
  • My favorite color is, well, I guess really every color, so long as it's a dark shade of it.
  • I love Rock Music, and one of my favorite bands is Skillet, though there are many, many more, such as Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Fireflight, Imagine Dragons...this list goes on.
  • I love video games, and my favorite genre is horror/action. I love RPGs, as I am currently in love with the Dragon Age series, and cannot wait for Inquisition to come out. It comes out in my birth month, so that'll be a nice B-Day present!
  • I'm currently writing 2 books with a friend of mine.
  • I love anime and manga, and my current favorite anime is Attack On Titan. My favorite manga is Death Note, though I watched it before I read it...I thought the ending could've been a bit better, but hey! What can you do, right?

So yeah. There's my intro. I really don't know what to put in here as I'm not good with intros...But anyway, as I've said, I'd love to begin RPing with some of you very soon!

Ciao guys.

~Rubi

Hello @RubiHawke,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can create a new roleplay, create your own characters, or join a roleplay! If you’re ever in a rut, and can’t seem to find people to roleplay with, you can head over to the Recruitment or Roleplay Ideas boards. There are many users on here looking for new members to roleplay with.

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox, or send one of us a private message!

If you have any questions, you are always welcome to message me! Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back