Hello. *bows*

Umm... h-hi guys. M'name's SilentKnightXIII but feel free to call me Jess.

In general, I'm new to RPing and not experienced at all. I've only roleplayed with one friend maybe once or twice, but that's just about it. I hope to gain some more experience here ^^;

Hello SilentKnight! Welcome to RPNation. We're all friendly here,and will help you whenever you need it. If you click the site's logo,you'll be brought to the shoutbox,which is a live chatroom. If you have any questions,voice them,and we'll set you straight.

Welcome to the site SilentKnightXIII,

I do hope you enjoy your time here with us. If you have any questions what so ever feel free to ask, we'll be happy to help you. And don't worry or be nervous about being new to roleplaying, in no time at all with us, you'd have thought you a pro. =D

~Esme

Welcome to RPN! My name is Cide, and I hope you enjoy you're stay here. We're all fairly friendly here, so happy RPing! ^^

just the kind of person I like to see :D

Well, i should start out by saying, I am Rynmaru Deathsong Kotomori. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Jess.

Now, as far as not knowing much about your RPing skills, I believe I may be of some assistance with that:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/760-Role-Play-Classroom-(Better-your-RP-Experience).?p=16576&posted=1#post16576

feel free to post here if you want some help. though the RP is in a bit of a mess, so please be patient and I will get everything moving again and be sure that you are well prepared for the coming RP's you are no doubt going to be a part of :)

Hey!! Nice To Meet Ya!! *Bows and Trips* Well, I'm Sabrina. I've been RPing For a little bit now. But it's not that hard. Hope you feel welcomed here, I'm also new too xD

Again, Nice to meet ya SlientKnightXIII :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back