Hello all!

jezobel

The fabled Teal Deer.
Hey everyone, I'm Jez, and I'm new here. o/

I'm far from new to rp, but it's been a couple years since I was active anywhere, so I'm probably a little rusty. It'll be fun to get back into the swing of things with you all!

Hello, welcome to RPN! I'm glad that you've come back to roleplaying. I'd be happy to help you brush up. Anyways, if you're confused with anything or just want to chat, don't hesitate to contact me or your other fellow members on here. We're always happy to help! <3

Hello, welcome to RPN! I'm glad that you've come back to roleplaying. I'd be happy to help you brush up. Anyways, if you're confused with anything or just want to chat, don't hesitate to contact me or your other fellow members on here. We're always happy to help! <3

Thanks so much! I've actually never rp'd on a forum before, but I've been looking around a bit, and it seems pretty straight forward... I hope anyways, haha ^^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Forum RP is easy enough once you get the hang of it, so hopefully you're able to just jump in!
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back