Hello all! c:

Gensuta

Shy little Trooper
Hiya! My name's Geneva, but you can call me Gen or Geny~

I'm in a lot of fandoms such as Homestuck, Pokemon, Earthbound and Steven universe.

I love drawing, making stories, playing guitar and I used to roleplay alot until I got really busy with things happening in my life ;u; Also, my old PC and the internet at my old house wasn't the best so that didn't help either. But now I found this forum and I'm ready to rp again > :D I'm ok with rping almost anything...although I'm not the best at rping. But I'll try my best >u<;;

Hiya yourself, Geneva, and welcome to the site!

Good to see you're able to pick up forum role playing again, and I assure you this is as great a place as any to do it.

Don't sweat it if you're out of practice or anything.

We have a lot of members that are just starting out role playing, so you're totally fine.

If you have any trouble navigating the site or have any questions regarding other matters, you're more than welcome to contact me and I would be happy to help. :)

Now... I saw Pokemon and Earthbound on that list you have there...

Good choices, ehehe.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon, by chance? o:

I can't pick just one, it's too hard... though if I MUST, Noivern is about as rad as they come.

SuppaStar13 said:
Hi Geneva, Welcome To RpNation.
I Have A Guitar Also, But Haven't Learned To Play It Yet.
Oh cool ^u^ What type of guitar do you have? I have an electric.

Pine said:
Hiya yourself, Geneva, and welcome to the site!
Good to see you're able to pick up forum role playing again, and I assure you this is as great a place as any to do it.

Don't sweat it if you're out of practice or anything.

We have a lot of members that are just starting out role playing, so you're totally fine.

If you have any trouble navigating the site or have any questions regarding other matters, you're more than welcome to contact me and I would be happy to help. :)

Now... I saw Pokemon and Earthbound on that list you have there...

Good choices, ehehe.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon, by chance? o:

I can't pick just one, it's too hard... though if I MUST, Noivern is about as rad as they come.
Thanks for the warm welcome~ And I have a favorite type, water! A favorite pokemon would be way too hard for me. There's waaaay too many pokemon I like >u>

Gensuta said:
Thanks for the warm welcome~ And I have a favorite type, water! A favorite pokemon would be way too hard for me. There's waaaay too many pokemon I like >u>
No problemo ~

There are so many good water types, yeah... totodile, gyarados, golduck...

It's been too long since I've played these games, oh lordy. xD

Pine said:
No problemo ~
There are so many good water types, yeah... totodile, gyarados, golduck...

It's been too long since I've played these games, oh lordy. xD
lol same. I only started playing again this month since my friends want to battle me xP

It's nice to meet you, Gen!! Welcome to RPN! I'm glad to hear that you're picking up role playing again! It's also nice to see a fellow fan of Steven Universe >:^D!! I hope that while you're here you''ll be able to meet a lot of nice people and gain some great role play partners!

Pokemon fan eh? I could probably direct you to a good sized pokemon RP on the site if that catches yer fancy then ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back