• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Hello Again. Latest sketch in a long time.

Markus Hans Trovis

The Pagan Knight
Hello again.. as I made a while back drawings. I gave up on it a for a while since i was working and I became art frustrated. but as I sat at one of my work positions I began to draw once more and.... well.. I will say.. this sketch will be my next tattoo. Question is. What do you guys think?
10968552_10202320179164555_9200187299469850319_n.jpg

Hello,

Just wanted to stop by and say that I like your sketch. It's wonderful. Really nicely done!

Does it have a particular meaning to you?

it is of mother, she is The moon and Nature, as in wiccan traditions. Mother is most fertile in full moon plus her gentle leaves of green caress the cheeks of her new born. I wish to have it as a tattoo to be connected with other symbols.

I see, interesting. I do not know anything about wiccan traditions. Thank you for explaning it to me.

It's a beautiful sketch, even though I don't possess much knowledge about tattoos, I can imagine it would be a great piece to a bigger puzzle.

You draw very well. It's a pleasure to comment about it. ^^

I draw a little myself, not near as good as you though. But I love doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back