• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hellaverse RP (CCxOC or CCxCC)

April_Fools

Just an imp in a harlequin hat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1716904186989.png

Hey there Sinners, April Fools here!
Like a lot of people I've gotten into the hype that is Hazbin Hotel and looking for another partner or two.

About me
33 years old(He/Him)
🏳️‍⚧️LGBTQIA+ ASF🏳️‍🌈
I'm what you might consider Adv Lit or Novella! I average 500-900 words(per Char)!
I'll cut down to three paragraphs but I don't want to go much lower than that.
Double and Poly Friendly
RP inspires my drawing a bunch. If I really like a scene I might draw it!

Writing Samples
My OC!

What I'm Looking For in a Partner
20 years old Minimum.
Three Paragraphs Minimum. 5+ preferable on average.
Doubling is REQUIRED if you want to do a CCxOC with you as the OC
Willing to RP on Discord or DM's! I could be convinced toward threads if you strongly prefer
I can't stop you from ghosting, but if you lose interest I much prefer a heads up so I know to resume my search. No hard feelings <3

Canon Muses

Hazbin Hotel
I can play: Most experience with Lucifer, Vox, & Adam. Open to attempting new muses
CC's I would like to play against: Vox or Alastor

Helluva Boss
I can play: Most experience with Mammon. Would love to try Blitz, Striker or Chazz!
CC's I would like to play against: Chazz or Striker (Big maybe on these two rn)

Doubling doesn't have to be from the same show, I'll play a Helluva Boss character for a Hazbin Hotel one or vice versa!

Canon Character Ships

I only muse Vox for CCxCC pairings. Here's a few I'm looking for. RadioStatic is an exception and I'll play Alastor or Vox!
Looking for anyone willing to play:
Alastor or Vox for a Radiostatic!
Rosie
Angel Dust
Lucifer
Emberlynn
Others if you can pitch a cool idea!

After reading all this, if you're interested in writing together please DM me with with a writing sample! If you can't DM then leave a message here and I'll DM you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back