• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hellaverse Interest Check!

Panic at the Fandoms

The Ultimate Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hi! It's been SEVERAL years since I've posted on this website, but not too long since I've last roleplayed! And as summer is picking up, so has my interest to roleplay. So here's my first official interest check on rpnation in FOREVER!

My current hyperfixation is none other than...*drum roll*...Hazbin Hotel! Yes, yes, I know sometimes the fandom space can be rather wild with this one, but I genuinely enjoy the show.

And since she's my favorite character...I want to roleplay Emily for it! She's such a darling character that stole my heart instantly in episode 6, and has quickly became my favorite, despite having only 5 minutes of screentime. I'm honestly down for so much and am very flexible, but here's some ideas/headcanons/etc. for some muses that can be played! Note that just because a character is not listed, does not mean I'm not interested! I just don't have ideas for everyone, but would LOVE to discuss any, even for characters/plotlines I don't have listed.

Please be warned of spoilers!

Our Heavenly crew:
  • Sera: Unpopular opinion, but I do genuinely enjoy Sera as a character. Maybe I just got a thing for angels, who knows! I would absolutely adore to do a roleplay with Emily being just created (I headcanon her as a young child in this case, but anything goes). Or some slice of life Heaven stuff! It can be post or pre-canon, literally anything. Their dynamics would be so adorable and cute to explore, whether it be fluffy or a bit dramatic!
  • Adam: Our first man...being absolutely fluffy and sweet. Have you SEEN the uncle/babysitter Adam fanarts with him and Emily? It's the CUTEST and I would LOVE to play it out! A little headcanon I have is that Emily reminded him a LOT of his own children when he came to Heaven at first, leaving some room for some drama and/or angst. But, again, this doesn't need to be played out by any means.
  • Saint Peter: Probably a SUPER rare character to play out, but I think their dynamics would be SO cute to play! Maybe they're besties, maybe they're something more. The only solid idea would be Emily ranting about the Exterminations to him, whether he agrees or not. But once more, anything can go.
  • The archangels: Maybe these characters won't ever show up, but I'm open to them fs! I'd love to hear any headcanons/how you play them in this case. This also includes Lucifer, if you want to explore pre-canon stuff!

Wayward sinners:
  • Charlie: The princess of Hell herself! Her and Emily would definitely be besties and I don't mind shipping them together if that's what is wanted. A reverse AU or fallen angel AU could be so fun for this one! If they aren't being shipped, I huge headcanon I have is that their related somehow.
    • That also kinda leads to Vaggie. Doing 'Charlie's Angels' as a ship or even just a friendship would be SO fun, but ofc Charlie and Emmy won't be related in this case:).
  • Alastor: Ah, yes, the radio demon. Both him and Emily have big smiles which leads me to the very, very unpopular ship of...angelicsmile. The fanart is insane for this one, and I kinda vibe with it. A human AU would be delightful for this one.
  • Pentious!: Okay, he's more in the Heavenly crew in this case now! *congrats congrats*. An idea I had was Emily showing him around Heaven, and helping him into his new home! I can imagine him being quite lonely, but Emily's there to help him out!
  • Lucifer: Our short king. Doing pre-canon things for this would be SO fun. A huge headcanon was that Emily was a child when he fell, but he was like a dad/older brother to her too :,)
General AU's:

• Human AUs: Literally I am so obsessed with human AU's. Depending on the setting, I usually play Emily as a very sheltered, religious good girl that can do no wrong. It can be in a college setting, different time era setting, you name it, I'm down! This can even be meshed with other AU's too, such as royalty (also so fun;) )
  • Fallen Angel AU: Ughhh if our little seraphim falls next season I'll be so upset! But, it can still be fun to play out fs!
  • Pre-canon: As mentioned a lot above, I LOVE pre-canon things! Slice of life, angst, romance, idc! I love love love it.

As said above, I'm super flexible and open to so many more ideas, characters, and beyond for this, I just really want to play the seraphim of joy! Again, the things above are just ideas I had in mind but I'm open to ANYTHING, even if it's the opposite of something I mentioned! The only thing I'm a bit more iffy on are non-angelic OC's, especially if the sole reason is to ship, but I'd love to hear any idea out. The only crossover I'd be willing to do is Helluva Boss as well. I don't mind doubling up depending on the character, but Emily will be my main muse.

I don't have any triggers and love some angst, but I also love the opposite of just sweet, slice-of-life fluff! I write in third person literate format, usually multiple paragraphs. I'm not picky about matching post length, but definitely prefer no one-liners. I am an adult, and definitely prefer the same as a rp partner. I also would prefer to keep this on-site.

If this caught your eye, drop me a DM! Thank you all~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back