• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings heaven belongs to you ... [ partner search ]

mattchampions

bennie and the jets!
tumblr_omrwy3EYnD1s95f9po2_500.gif
hello! my name's jack, and welcome to my search thread! i'm coming off a brief hiatus, so i'm hoping to jump right back in to roleplaying! trying to keep this as short and sweet as possible.

about me:
- i'm currently a student, so replies will hopefully come about two to three times a week, depending on how much is on my plate. (i'm also 18+, if that's important at all)
- my replies can range anywhere from two to eight paragraphs. i realize that's a large jump, but it honestly mainly depends on my motivation, muse, and what i'm given to work with.
- i play mainly male characters, as i'm male myself, but if i feel particularly swayed to play a female character i might!
- i'm a literate/advanced literate writer!

what i ask from you:
- patience. as i said, i'm a student, so my replies might be very spread out. all i ask is patience, and i'll return the favor.
- 2+ paragraph replies. you don't have to match my lengths exactly, but as long as you reach two paragraphs i'll be happy.
- ooc chat. plenty, plenty of ooc chat. i'm a chatterbox, it'd drive me insane if my partner didn't enjoy chit chat every once in a while.
- realistic face claims! (so, no anime/drawings, please. don't steal from private instagrams, either).
- at the very least, literate writing. a few typos/grammar mistakes/misplaced commas/etc here and there are totally okay, i do it all the time, but if i spend more time trying to decipher what you've written instead of enjoying what you've written, then we'll have a problem.
- an open mind! maybe i'll be in the mood for m/m, having a trans character, a nonbinary character. please have an open mind when it comes to that and don't jump down my throat!

a few fandoms:
- percy jackson ! [ we can do either oc x oc, or doubling! the characters i'd ask you to play for me are either jason grace or percy jackson, and i can play any character for you ]
- riverdale ! [ i'd like you to play archie for me, and i'm really only comfortable playing either reggie, jughead, or betty ]
- harry potter ! [ i prefer oc x oc only for this one ]
- the hunger games ! [ oc x oc, again ]

a few pairings:
- small town living x big city bustle [ think of this as a hallmark movie. small town guy meets big city girl, and small town guy's child teaches the big city girl the true meaning of christmas ]
- next door neighbors
- patient x patient
- criminal x innocent
- rival chefs [ their restaurants are right next door ..... totally not basing this off a hallmark movie i watched this morning ]
- barista x customer
- enemies to friends to lovers
- angel x demon
- jock x jock
- jock x cheerleader
- soulmate au
- good x bad
- werewolf x human

thanks for reading. hope to hear from you soon! :~)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back