• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hearts Never Lie

Sally_Love

Little Ball Of Cute
so I had an idea its a supernatural romance rp but between a human (male/female doesn't matter) and the princess of hell(Me.).

this story revolves on a college campus where the daughter of hell who looks like a normal human unless she shows you her true form wants to live a normal life amongst the humans.Nobody knows her real identity but what happens when her roommates brother/sister who attends the same college but is a year older than the two girls starts to spend time with his younger sister and realizes this strange but fun loving girl who is hiding a dark secret.

I am looking for a partner to play the brother/sister who is not afraid to do their own thing.Go ahead and inbox me if interested but if you are new and cant yet comment and tag me please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back