• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings heartbreaker lovestory (heavy topics, original anime!)

philocalist

˚₊‧꒰ა 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there everyone! currently, im looking for a roleplay inspired by a silent voice or maboroshi! this roleplay will contain darker elements. for how dark we can go, i was thinking: self-harm, s*icide intentions/attempts, bullying, and violence. we can discuss this further, but i would love lots of hurt comfort. a silent voice is a heavier movie than maboroshi, so those darker elements may imply there! i'm fine playing male or female (nonbinary, andro, etc.) and i do not want to double up if thats okay! if anyone's interested, feel free to let me know!

im also open to other troupes, or rps inspired by other animes! if i dont know them, i trust you to compose a small summary/storyline of them!

a few troupes i would like to play would be:
depressed!muse x guardian!angel (maybe the angel takes a human form by accident)
fallen!angel x mortal
cheerleader x shy!muse
childhood bestfriends
waitress x popular/rich!muse

Last edited:
bump, still looking ! 🪽

bump, still looking ! 🪽

Users who are viewing this thread

Back