• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hear No Evil

Coca-Cola

My name is Charlie what's yours
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It is such a lovely organization, helping the world via making sure that everyone is included. They go to after school clubs, teaching their cause! there is one thing strange about them however... They are all deaf, either born deaf or lost hearing some time in their life, but it's not that bad! They recruit people and 'handle' the ones that protest, never mind that people are missing ears, they didn't do it! anyways join us todayyyy!!!! WHO AM I FOOLING THEY DID THAT IT'S ALL THEM THE PEOPLE ARE DEAD AND WITHOUT EARS! THEY CLAM TO HEAR NO EVIL BUT THEY DO ALL KINDS OF EVIL HELP THEY ARE HOLDING ME CAPTIVE HELP, THEY ARE GOING TO GET MY EARS CUT OFF HELP I SPOKE OUT AGEIST THEM! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET THEM! I WANNA GO HOME! PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!! THEY ARE COMING THEY HAVE A SAW! NO NO NO! PLEASE I READ THE SCRIPT I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO! AHHHHHH!!!!

Another cult RP! That's right! so basically haven't made up my mind on what but we can make it up as we go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back