• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin or Helluva? Pick your poison!(Longterm, always open)

pumpkin-pie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My name is Shiki,I'm 26 years old. I have a love/Hate relationship with Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss. I love the concept, the art style but not the writing. What better way to fix my frustration? Role play.

I really want to roleplay as my original character in the Helluva universe. Let's see if we can create a better story in this setting. It would be so interesting to explore ideas that the show seems to overlook or extend interesting topics.

I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind me not playing a cannon character. (And me not having a Helluva/Hazbin sheet yet. She's not originally made for this setting, so I don't have a set demon design yet..still Brainstorming. I hope role playing discussion could spark some inspiration. I do have drawn Illustrations, personality, etc. )

I do 3rd Person, Semi-Lit and Lit. I am a very relaxed partner, mainly due to having a reading disability. I also like to mirror my partner.

You can play a cannon character or a original character for this setting!

Gender does not matter, unless it is for romance. I am very, very picky with romance. I would rather have a platonic RP. However, if you really want romance, then we will have to have a long discussion.

My OC is female and demisexual. I'll share more information about her in DMs. Hope to see ya there!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back